This site is deprecated. For up-to-date docs and a better experience, please go to semaphoreapp.com/docs.
The Semaphore platform
- The build sequence
- Supported stack
- Available environment variables
- Platform changelog
- Cache between builds
Customizing your build
- Custom build commands
- Post-thread commands
- How to securely add custom file
- How to add another SSH key
- How can I export some environment variables before the build?
- How can I change /etc/hosts or another system configuration file?
- How do I configure the database?
- How can I execute Postgres commands?
- Is it possible to override build commands on some branches?
- How to skip building some commits?
- How to switch Ruby version on a specific branch
- Running Cucumber scenarios in parallel
- How do I build a project with private gems?
- How do I build a project with git submodules?
- How to add a native dependency
- How to install a dependency from PPA
- Can I use Postgres, MongoDB and Redis on one project?
- My project depends on X and you don’t seem to have it
- How to install specific Ruby version
- wkhtmltopodf configuration
- Test apps
- Build fails with “Unknown database ‘xyz_test’” or "FATAL: database “xyx_test” does not exist"
- “fatal: Could not parse object” during bundle install
- file not found: db:create (ArgumentError)”
- Build fails on db:setup
- Tests or setup failed with “Real HTTP connections are disabled.”
- Failed build reported as passed
- My tests / integration specs / scenarios fail on Semaphore but pass locally
- Selenium tests are unable to obtain connection to Firefox
- I’m having issues with capybara-webkit
- My build fails if I have pending Cucumber scenarios
- My build takes longer than an hour
- My Sphinx tests fail
- Permission denied from GitHub on bundle install
- Requiring a class file fails
- Deploying with Capistrano
- Deploying to Heroku
- Deploying to Cloud 66
- How can I manually trigger an automatic deploy?
- How to deploy with git-deploy
- Deployment fails with "permission denied"
Accounts & Billing
- How do I change my credit card information?
- Changing the project after repository or organization rename
- Transferring project ownership